Atlanta’s Oglethorpe University approached WPA to lead the predesign efforts for the renovation and consolidation of the Students Services (Financial Aid, Business Office, Bursar, and Registrar) into a one-stop-shop to welcome parents and students into Lupton Hall. Built in 1920, Lupton Hall and its carillon bells are situated at the heart of the Oglethorpe campus. WPA led a two-hour charrette session with the University, first meeting with the Vice Presidents and Directors to listen to the University’s needs. After touring the existing facility and other buildings on campus, WPA spent two hours testing ideas and sketching plan options (taking into account structural and mechanical constraints, ADA issues, desired adjacencies, and furniture requirements) and presented the drawings to the committee. In only eight hours on a brand new campus, WPA was able to build consensus for a plan and kick the project into the next phase—study models to present to the Board of Visitors. We are currently working the University’s contractor to provide a budget for the project that will serve as a fundraising goal. The program includes reception, classrooms, open-office workspace, private offices, conference room, break room, and renovated restrooms. A glass, steel, and wood entry vestibule was designed to direct visitors to the student services suite and provide ADA access to the building.